[erlang-questions] newbie needing help getting started

Jayson Vantuyl kagato@REDACTED
Wed Oct 14 08:49:15 CEST 2009

On Oct 14, 2009, at 1:07 AM, Jayson Vantuyl wrote:
> To see a complete, if empty, example of an Erlang build environment,
> you can use git to checkout my skeleton deployment directory.  It's
> a work in progress, but it should be close.

Oops.  A link would be good.

See here:  http://github.com/jvantuyl/erl-skel

You can use git to clone a copy with "git clone git://github.com/
jvantuyl/erl-skel.git".  Assuming you have git, that is.

This directory layout is pretty much a working Erlang environment.  I
have included (hopefully) helpful scripts for working with it.  Look
in README.skel for details.

--
Jayson Vantuyl
kagato@REDACTED