[erlang-questions] linking modules from other directories

Taavi Talvik <>
Mon Oct 12 13:45:16 CEST 2009

On Oct 12, 2009, at 2:37 PM, kamiseq wrote:

>> I'd recommend you make directory "proj/deps" and make symlink
>> "proj/deps/util".
> ok and what is *symlink* ??
> Then you can setup compilation options to compile "proj/deps/util/*"
>> "proj/ebin".
>> can you give me some small ex - I cant find anything useful on ggl.
> but then all my files will go into ebin dir??

man code(3) or http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/code.html

At application start-up phase you can add directories to code
server search path with code:add_path/1, code:add_patha/1 and
similari function from code server.

best regards,