[erlang-questions] : [erlang-questions] Mnesia 25MB database takes 15min to load

Jayson Vantuyl kagato@REDACTED
Fri Oct 9 16:20:47 CEST 2009

> Now I'm trying to figure out what's better a disc_only_copies table
> with an additional index or disc_copies without.
This depends entirely on your dataset.  Note that disc_only_copies
doesn't support ordered_set type (at least, that's what the docs say).

In almost all cases, disc_copies would probably be faster.

> Appreciate your help with this and apologize for my noobiness =).
This is certainly not a trivial problem.  Mnesia is finicky even for
the experienced.

Good luck!

--
Jayson Vantuyl