[erlang-questions] PDF reports from Mnesia: Erlguten and XMerL?

Ulf Wiger ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Fri Oct 9 10:30:11 CEST 2009

Nina Alex Juliadotter wrote:

> I've come across Erlguten for PDF generation, which takes XML files as
> input. So, to use Mnesia data, I take it I could use XMerL to
> transform it into XML? The only trouble is that both these projects
> seem rather idle and alpha like, the last time I've seen any
> discussions was in 2004 and the source I found is from 2003.

Xmerl idle and alpha? I must have misunderstood this, or you have been
looking at the jungerl version of xmerl. It has been a supported
part of OTP for several years now.

BR,
Ulf W
--