[erlang-questions] Qt4 Binding

cyril romain cyril.romain@REDACTED
Tue Oct 6 14:12:06 CEST 2009

On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 4:06 PM, caio ariede <caio.ariede@REDACTED> wrote:

> There is a QT binding for Erlang, or someone is working on this?

There is no Qt binding that I know.

But with erlua [1], you can use lqt [2] and therefore get a Qt binding for
Erlang via Lua.
Without any patch, I could this morning successfully compile lqt with
Qt-4.5.2 and run the qt examples provided with lqt (i.e. various widgets
such as push buttons, sliders, a webview, etc.) from Erlang!

Hope it can help you and enlighten anyone willing to combine the power of
Erlang with the power of Qt.

Best regards,

  Cyril

[1] an Erlang - Lua binding that I wrote some months ago:
http://gitorious.org/erlua
[2] an automatic Qt binding for Lua: http://code.google.com/p/lqt