[erlang-questions] BASIC DOUBT

Michael Truog mjtruog@REDACTED
Tue Oct 6 05:38:41 CEST 2009

Hi Sumit,

I am not sure why you are asking this question.  However, Erlang code
runs on a Virtual Machine.  Code can run partially native when HIPE is
used.  There does not seem to be a current project to convert Erlang
code to C code, since that would remove some of the benefits the
language currently has when ran on the Virtual Machine.

- Michael