[erlang-questions] How to automatically start erlang on embedded device

Cameron Kerr ckerr@REDACTED
Tue Oct 6 00:25:44 CEST 2009

You could look at ejabberd as an example.

The Embedded System User's Guide may be of use also, but I think you are
definitely right: a worked example in the documentation is needed. A
worked example of the care and maintenance of an Erlang environment is
needed in the documentation; preferably one that doesn't require the
user (administrator) to be aware that it is written in Erlang.