[erlang-questions] Switching between http/non-http depending of first byte

Tony Rogvall tony@REDACTED
Thu Oct 1 21:54:48 CEST 2009

Try using:

gen_tcp:unrecv(S, Data).

On accepting side you should have the listen socket in passive mode
[{active,false},{packet,0}], then:

{ok,S} = gen_tcp:accept(L).
case gen_tcp:recv(S, 1) of
		gen_tcp:unrecv(S, [3]),