[erlang-questions] Where is the Erlang bug-tracker?

Carl McDade carlmcdade@REDACTED
Mon May 25 12:51:40 CEST 2009

Raimo,

Markmail is an achive service that simulates an email client which
makes it easy to read and find info.

I did not find all erlang mailing lists there but I found that there
is a mirror of the mailing lists on Google groups. Hopefully this will
remain even after the changes because it maintains the threaded
control of a conversation better than the archive pages.

Question: "Unfortunately the archives will become strictly dynamic, so
they can no longer be mirrored like before"

Does this mean you have a different plan of action for mirrors or that
you are eliminating them?

Question: Since there is no public tracker and I could not find any
changelog listed on the website. How do you find out if something has
been fixed or marked as broken? find the status of a reported bug?

/Carl