[erlang-questions] A couple of design questions

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Fri Mar 27 14:53:22 CET 2009

Ulf,

Thanks for confirming that the PD was the right way to go.

There's some very useful insights in your post that I'm sure are
useful for others as well as me personally!)

I'll let everyone know how I get on, and perhaps try this interface
when it's stable and sufficiently documented.

If you are interested in peeking at my current successes and disasters
with this, it's all on github at http://github.com/komone/gx

Regards,
Steve