[erlang-questions] where to find correct documentation for erlang distribution over SSL?

Dan Gudmundsson dgud@REDACTED
Wed Mar 25 08:15:08 CET 2009

Yes it was broken in at least R12B-5, it is fixed again in R13A.

And I worded the OTP-7536 like that because I thought but didn't know (and had no time to
investigate) if it only was the documentation that was the problem, turns out the code was
broken.

I guess the docs still need work, but the code works now :-)

/Dan

>>> http://mmcdaniel.com/erlview