[erlang-questions] How do I elegantly check many conditions?

ryeguy ryeguy1@REDACTED
Fri Mar 20 15:43:38 CET 2009

I actually like that one the best. It's cleanest, and simplest. I
actually thought about something like this, but my mind is still
clouded from other evil languages, where exceptions should be used for
"exceptional" situations (exluding Python).

Is exception handling cheap in Erlang?