[erlang-questions] How do I elegantly check many conditions?

Gordon Guthrie gordon@REDACTED
Fri Mar 20 14:30:12 CET 2009

Ryegug
How about a single conditional on a tuple?

check(Email, Username, Password) ->
     InUseE = check_in_use_email(Email),
     AlphaNum = check_is_alphanumeric(Username),
    InUseU = check_in_use_username(Username),
   StrongEnough = check_password(password),

 case {InUseE, AlphaNum, InUseU, StrongEnough} of
     {true, true, true, true} -> true;
     _                             -> false
end.