[erlang-questions] Reassigning variables

Richard O'Keefe ok@REDACTED
Thu Mar 19 05:33:27 CET 2009

> Isn't "let" a reserved word?  Anyone know what "let" is used for?
> Darn
> annoying, if you ask me, since I always have to write this macro in
> all-caps to get around that limitation....

Drat!  I checked the parser to see if 'let' was a reserved word,
but not the lexical analyser.  As it happens, parse1.yrl doesn't
mention 'let' anywhere.  It's even worse than 'cond', because at
least parse1.yrl mentions that and hints at what it might once
have been going to become some day.

OK, ?Let it is then.