[erlang-questions] Why is this delete_object giving me an error?

Jeroen Koops koops.j@REDACTED
Mon Mar 16 14:21:51 CET 2009

Hi,

dirty_delete_object (and also delete_object) can only be used with a
complete record - i.e. all fields must be filled in. It does not accept
wildcard patterns.

If you want to delete all user with a certain first name, you need an index
on the first_name attribute, query for all users with that first name using
mnesia:index_read or dirty_index_read, and finally manually delete all
returned records with delete_object or delete.

Regards,

Jeroen