[erlang-questions] clarify: Erlang eXchange London - June 2009

Francesco Cesarini (Erlang Training and Consulting) francesco@REDACTED
Tue Mar 10 18:47:24 CET 2009

We are working in the speaker list for London right now, and should open
the pages with the preliminary talks by Friday. We will also have a
section for talk proposals. Subscribe to the Erlang Factory mailing list
to get weekly updates or the RSS feed on the site.

We expect to have as many tracks as in Palo Alto, where we currently
have 37 speakers from SAP, Nokia, Facebook, EA, Engine Yard and many
other start-ups which one day will become the new blue chip companies,
open source and research projects, all sharing 34 talks in 6 tracks.
Robert Virding will have the keynote. All in all, even better and louder
that last year's Erlang eXchange.

A reminder that the early bird registration deadline to get the
discounted fee is this Sunday, March 15th. You can register online at
https://www.erlang-factory.com/conference/SFBayAreaErlangFactory2009/register

Francesco