[erlang-questions] wxErlang release

Dan Gudmundsson dgud@REDACTED
Fri Mar 6 12:06:42 CET 2009

Steve Davis wrote:
> I think you may have misunderstood my idea. The GS implementation does
> have all those issues, and wxErlang does solve them. What I'm actually
> thinking of is a separate "facade" layer over the top of wxE that you
> code to like you would code to like you code to GS, and it transforms
> the calls into wxE calls.

I guess I'm not expressing myself very well, I tried to motivate why I think this is a
good idea, e.g. to build a GS like api on top of wx (which the haskell port have) that was
actually the plan of the original master thesis author.

I don't think I will have the time to do it. So please have a go at it.

Regards
/Dan