[erlang-questions] SF Bay Area Erlang Factory - Registration Now Open

Francesco Cesarini (Erlang Training and Consulting) francesco@REDACTED
Wed Mar 4 09:12:13 CET 2009

Hi All,

For our Bay Area Erlang Factory conference, we have so far managed to
line up well over 30 talks and speakers (More are in the pipeline)
speaking in six concurrent tracks over two days. For those interested,
we start the week with four 3-day University tracks (Coucb DB, Quick
Check, Erlang and OTP). Without doubt, this will be the largest
gathering of Erlang expertise since last year's Erlang eXchange in
London. (London dates have been set to  June 25th and 26th. We are
collecting speaker Bios and Abstracts right now. Sign up to the mailing
list or subscribe to the RSS feed for more info).

Registration is now open. Up to the 15th of March, we are offering a
very Early Bird discount based on the full price rates. More information
is available at
http://www.erlang-factory.com/conference/SFBayAreaErlangFactory2009

If you have any questions, let us know. We hope to see you either there
or in London.

Francesco
--
http://www.erlang-consulting.com