[erlang-questions] Executing concurrently

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Tue Mar 3 07:55:09 CET 2009

Greetings,

If you are willing to make a small change to Fun(), for the purpose of
testing, you could add a call to timer:sleep/1 inside it. This to make
sure that it takes sufficiently long time to execute.

bengt