[erlang-questions] Erlang-to-C

Benjamin Tolputt btolputt@REDACTED
Mon Mar 2 12:38:05 CET 2009

There has been quite a few mentions of an "Erlang-to-C" functionality in
a recent thread on the list. I am curious to know more about this
(possible?) feature / library. In particular, I think it would be very
interesting to have an "Erlang-to-C" interface to C libraries allowing
for more efficient (or at least, somewhat more interesting) ways of
creating port drivers.

Is there any such thing currently, or is this a "possibility" that
developers have thought about but not actually implemented.

--
Regards,

Benjamin Tolputt
Analyst Programmer