[erlang-questions] Native code for Windows/MacOS?

Jim McCoy jim.mccoy@REDACTED
Fri Jun 26 07:11:15 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 9:27 PM, Richard O'Keefe<ok@REDACTED> wrote:
[...]
> The obvious question is: if the instructions were posted
> back in 2006, which they were, what is keeping this out
> of the distribution in 2009?

The mach_override code injection stuff is _very_ much in the category
of "unsupported by Apple and could disappear at the next OS update, we
warned you, we really did" and is quite likely to lead to a future
breakage.  If the upcoming Snow Leopard release includes some of the
rumored security improvements it is quite possible that this will stop
working before the end of the year.

jim