[erlang-questions] Distel

Juan Jose Comellas juanjo@REDACTED
Thu Jun 4 18:05:31 CEST 2009

It's failing for me too with Erlang R13B on Ubuntu Jaunty (amd64). It works
without any problems using Erlang R12B-5. I see no error on Emacs' side, but
the message that it is sending to Erlang seems to block for this paritcular
functionality.

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 10:38 AM, Robert Dionne <dionne@REDACTED