[erlang-questions] Adoption of perl/javascript-style regexp syntax

David Mercer dmercer@REDACTED
Thu Jun 4 16:00:29 CEST 2009

For what it's worth, I started working on a PEG-based module in Erlang a few
weeks ago, but, in the end I started adding all sorts of niceties that
parsec already has, so I've instead taken to reading the Haskell source code
for parsec and translating it to Erlang.  I know there is already an Erlang
module for parsec, but it is incomplete and undocumented, so I am
documenting as I go along (I also like to have tests [I use common test],
which the Erlang parsec did not have).  Also, this gave me a good excuse to
learn Haskell.