[erlang-questions] how to break the problem. the erlang way?

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Fri Jul 31 16:57:42 CEST 2009

Greetings,

A normal Erlang application can have thousands of processes, so 5 does
not seem to be too many.

If you write 5 processes, and time them, you can then start to move
functionality (say 3, 4, 5) to a single process and measure if that
makes things go faster.

bengt