Nested for-loops, there has to be a better way to do this

Yves S. Garret yoursurrogategod@REDACTED
Fri Jul 31 04:02:05 CEST 2009

Yes, as Joe Armstrong pointed out, I did not do a good job of
explaining what I wanted *exactly*.  But thanks for that piece of
code, it looks like something I could use at one point.