Nested for-loops, there has to be a better way to do this

Yves S. Garret yoursurrogategod@REDACTED
Fri Jul 31 03:59:38 CEST 2009

Takes first int, processes it (in this case, prints it out),
decrements it, takes the second int, processes it (prints it out),
decrements it and on.  When it gets to the very last item, it
processes it until there are none left.  Then goes to the one above
it, processes it, decrements it... wash, rinse, repeat :) .

In retrospect, I could have made this clearer.