[erlang-questions] Ports used by Erlang OTP

Jacek Furmankiewicz jacek99@REDACTED
Thu Jul 30 16:08:13 CEST 2009

So basically I should create a kernel.app file and put it into ebin looking
more or less like this?

{application,kernel,
 [{inet_dist_listen_min,16000},
{inet_dist_listen_max,16050}
]}.

Is there anything else that is required?
Thanks, Jacek