[erlang-questions] How do I create a specific ref() ?

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Thu Jul 30 10:57:58 CEST 2009

Greetings,

Would it be possible for you to always use the serialised ref() in your
program, instead of the original, unserialised, ref()? Then you would
never have to deserialize it.

bengt