Any HTTP 1.0 clients out there?

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Thu Jul 30 09:06:36 CEST 2009

On Jul 20, 8:25 am, Thomas Lindgren <thomasl_erl...@REDACTED> wrote:
> This is perhaps a bit late to the party, but nginx proxies useHTTP/1.0to the backend.

This is indeed truly bad news. At first I thought that I wasn't
supporting OPTIONS correctly or that I had misconfigured Nginx.

Over the last few days, I've been trying to get advice from those that
know Nginx, but so far the message I am receiving from them is that
Nginx upstream not only connects over 1.0, but cannot be configured to
use 1.1.

So... Ugh.I have not been able to find any reason *why* 1.0 is used by
Nginx, and it seems like a purely arbitrary design decision.

/sd