[erlang-questions] Learn you some Erlang for great good!

Fred Hebert (MononcQc) mononcqc@REDACTED
Wed Jul 29 02:39:42 CEST 2009

For the text I'm going for the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
No Derivative License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/)

If people bring good arguments in order to allow derivative work, I'm open
to switching to the Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike Creative Commons
license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/).

As for the code in the book itself, it's surely going to end up under the
EPL (Erlang Public License). I thought of the MIT license but will probably
use the EPL as it's what the whole Erlang distribution uses as far as I
know.

Does this answer the question?