[erlang-questions] Misultin v0.1 released

Roberto Ostinelli roberto@REDACTED
Tue Jul 28 10:11:14 CEST 2009

On 28/lug/09, at 07:31, Zhuguo Shi wrote:

> Great news. But I still wonder if it can be a substitute of apache
> or lighthttpd in realworld? Could you make a comparison of them?

well, i believe it is a little like comparing apple to peers: apache
is a fully featured web server while misultin is a library, and plus
apache does not provide a dynamic content engine, you need to plug one
in: php, python, ruby, ... and thus speed [not the number of handled
connections] is dependant on the chosen engine.

however, this is a common question and i will perform some testings on
apache too.

cheers,

!r