[erlang-questions] Distel stays on interpreting

Kaiduan Xie kaiduanx@REDACTED
Mon Jul 27 00:08:53 CEST 2009

Dale,

I believe distel is loaded because distel is shown under the Erlang
menu, and I can list all processes.

How to disable flymake?

My .emacs is shown below,

(custom-set-variables
  ;; custom-set-variables was added by Custom.
 '(inhibit-startup-screen t))
(custom-set-faces
  ;; custom-set-faces was added by Custom.
 )

;; Erlang stuff
(setq erlang-root-dir "/usr/local/lib/erlang")
(setq load-path (cons "/usr/local/lib/erlang/lib/tools-2.6.2/emacs" load-path))
(setq exec-path (cons "/usr/local/lib/erlang/bin" exec-path))
(require 'erlang-start)

;; This is needed for Distel setup
(let ((distel-dir "/home/kaiduanx/distel/elisp"))
  (unless (member distel-dir load-path)
    ;; Add distel-dir to the end of load-path
    (setq load-path (append load-path (list distel-dir)))))

(require 'distel)
(distel-setup)

;; Some Erlang customizations
(add-hook 'erlang-mode-hook
	  (lambda ()
	    ;; when starting an Erlang shell in Emacs, default in the node name
	    (setq inferior-erlang-machine-options '("-sname" "emacs"))
	    ;; add Erlang functions to an imenu menu
	    (imenu-add-to-menubar "imenu")))

;; A number of the erlang-extended-mode key bindings are useful in the shell too
(defconst distel-shell-keys
  '(("\C-\M-i"   erl-complete)
    ("\M-?"      erl-complete)
    ("\M-."      erl-find-source-under-point)
    ("\M-,"      erl-find-source-unwind)
    ("\M-*"      erl-find-source-unwind)
    )
  "Additional keys to bind when in Erlang shell.")

(add-hook 'erlang-shell-mode-hook
	  (lambda ()
	    ;; add some Distel bindings to the Erlang shell
	    (dolist (spec distel-shell-keys)
	      (define-key erlang-shell-mode-map (car spec) (cadr spec)))))

Thanks,

kaiduan