[erlang-questions] run an otp/application as a service

info info@REDACTED
Fri Jul 24 11:03:44 CEST 2009

Hi,
The path is defined with -w, is it wrong ?

Hi.

What is your path to your application?
My guess is that it can not find your application.
I do not know if adding your path to your application with -pa :
    erlsrv.exe add ServiceName -w ".../ebin" -args "-pa
C:\...\YourApp\ebin -s starting"

Kind regards
Andreas Hillqvist