make on os x

Rapsey rapsey@REDACTED
Thu Jul 23 07:59:45 CEST 2009

Yes thank you. I figured it out eventually and used the same command as you
wrote to build, but kqueue was still not getting enabled.
This is the make command I eventually figured out works without issues (uses
the default Makefile):

make TARGET=osx CPU=i686 USE_KQUEUE=1 USE_POLL=1 USE_PCRE=1

Tested it on darwin and leopard and I haven't noticed any problems.

Sergej