Stopping ibrowse:send_req/4 GET requests using keep_alive

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Wed Jul 22 07:12:19 CEST 2009

That looks like a server HTTP response...

I was suggesting setting this in the client - also valid according to:
http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec14.html#sec14.10