[erlang-questions] Re: Stopping ibrowse:send_req/4 GET requests using keep_alive

Vik Olliver vik@REDACTED
Wed Jul 22 06:24:02 CEST 2009

Steve Davis wrote:
> Alternatively, send "Connection: close" header in the request from the
> client.

Client already returns:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 03:34:32 GMT
Server: Apache/1.3.34 (Debian) mod_perl/1.29
Connection: close

Done.

Setting max_pipeline_size in the options for send_req/5 does not seem to
actually set the MaxPSz (I have trace turned on). But setting it with
set_dest/3 does work. I don't have set_max_pipeline_size/3 in this
release and my URL includes a port number anyway, which I presumably
would have to chop out etc. :(

Vik :v)