[erlang-questions] Any message queue model in Erlang when doing Comet chat?

Peter Mechlenborg peter.mechlenborg@REDACTED
Tue Jul 21 11:11:49 CEST 2009

Hi
I'm doing some comet stuff myself.  Started from
http://yoan.dosimple.ch/blog/2008/05/15/, it works great, thanks Yoan.
I haven't seen any reliable communication protocol specific for comet, but
if you google for: 'amqp javascript', it seems there is a javascript client
for AMQP.  I haven't tried it so I can't say how it works, but maybe it
solves your needs.

If you do find a good way to do reliable communication over comet, I would
be interested in hearing about your experiences...

Have fun,

  --  Peter Mechlenborg