[erlang-questions] suggestion for somebody who has free time :-)

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Mon Jul 20 16:20:47 CEST 2009

2009/7/18 Raoul Duke <raould@REDACTED>

> "super productive lfe in a box" (along the lines of "clojure in a box"
> et. al.) consisting of:
>
> - erlang (duh)
> - lfe
> - dialyzer
> - emacs as the ide probably
> - project (makefiles) set up such that dialyzer and unit tests get
> auto-run as you are live editing code
> - heck for an extra fee also quick check integrated?
>
> :)

Slowly getting there. :-) Been working on leex during the summer but when
that is done I plan to do some work on lfe-mode so that it works for running
lfe in emacs. Dialyzer has not yet seen the light and can't handle lfe. :-)

Robert