Beepbeep is now fully ewgi-compliant

Dmitrii Dimandt <>
Sun Jul 19 13:59:53 CEST 2009

I would like to announce that I've pushed the latest changes to
Beepbeep which make it the first (?) publicly available web-framework
to support ewgi.

See this version's changes:
and docs:

What's ewgi you ask?

ewgi is Erlang's answer to Python's wsgi,
, and Ruby's Rack,

It is a minimal interface between the webserver and you app. It lets
you applicaton to be completely server-agnostic. More importantly, it
allows chainable middleware. See Django's middleware,
  and ewgi example middleware,

ewgi's authors would like to see ewgi spec,
, to become EEP in the future. However, there are not too many people
talking about ewgi for some odd reason. Even though it's already being
used in production: