500k clients, 100 amazon ec2 instances

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Fri Jul 17 13:08:07 CEST 2009

This is a bit off topic but is anyone from Amazon reading this list?

I need 100 small EC2 instances as soon as possible, 20 server ones
behind a load balancer and the rest for bots. I will only need this
many instances for a short while.

This is to expand my Ultimate Erlang Challenge to 500k clients,
although I would be glad to try with up to 1 million and 200 instances
respectively.

I figure it will be faster to ask on the list than to go through
official channels. Please pass the message if you know the right people!

	Thanks in advance, Joel

---
Mac hacker with a performance bent
http://www.linkedin.com/in/joelreymont