Unicast 20k messages, $500-$1000 bounty

Jim Morris <>
Fri Jul 17 01:37:40 CEST 2009

Sorry a quick look at the code didn't answer this question :)

How many messages are you timing? I usually send 10 or more messages
and average the time, or take the 95th percentile one, this may even
out the results a bit.

Also I run the server and do two runs of the clients, and time the
second one to eliminate any one time dynamic loading glitches. This
made run-to-run differences minimal.