Unicast 20k messages, $500-$1000 bounty

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Wed Jul 15 19:39:18 CEST 2009

Folks,

I ran out of ideas on how to optimize my code but my client was kind
enough to let me open source a basic version of the code under the MIT
and offer a bounty for performance improvements.

The rules are very simple...

1) Unicast to 20K clients in < 1s nets you a $1000 bounty.

2) Unicast to 20K clients in < 2s nets you a $500 bounty.

3) Final proof has to be from EC2, one small instance for the server
and one for the bots.

4) {packet, 0}

5) TCP

Lets keep this thread for technical discussion and use #erlang on
irc.freenode.com to discuss.

You can also email me with any questions and follow wagerlabs on
Twitter.

I'll be posting the reference implementation on Github tonight.

	Thanks, Joel

---
Mac hacker with a performance bent
http://www.linkedin.com/in/joelreymont