[erlang-questions] Erlang TextMate bundle

Illo de Illis illo@REDACTED
Wed Jul 15 14:31:53 CEST 2009

On Jul 15, 2009, at 1:41 PM, Chad DePue wrote:

> Illo was the one that mentioned writing his own but didn't post them
> i don't think. i'd be interested as well...

Hello there!
Actually I didn't write the whole erlang bundle, I just added a bunch
of useful templates and a command to find the current version for an
installed OTP application (for writing release files). The bundle must
be checked out in "~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles" by
using subversion:

$ svn co http://svn.textmate.org/trunk/Bundles/Erlang.tmbundle

Ciao,
Illo.