Linked-in drivers' symbolic info is missing from gstack log

Aniko Nagyne Vig aniko@REDACTED
Wed Jul 15 12:43:24 CEST 2009

I tried to run gstack one of our node's process, but I can't see the symbolic info for the linked-in drivers of the node.
The VM and the linked in drivers were compiled on the same machine, so I suspect some compilation flag incompatibility, what blocks the symbolic infos.
I could not find any compiling options what should make the symbolic debugging impossible (-mlinker opt or -mrelax).

The flags I'm using for compiling the linked-in drivers: -g -Wall -fpic -DDEBUG -DTHREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include `erl-config --cflags erts` `erl-config --cflags erl_interface`

Do you know what can cause the incompatibility?

Thanks,
  Aniko