[erlang-bugs] Erlang R13B01 ssh-1.1.3 cipher key matching bug and documentation errors

Kenji Rikitake kenji.rikitake@REDACTED
Wed Jul 15 03:47:54 CEST 2009

Justin Sheehy told me on Twitter that Erlang crypto module already
supports AES, and I confirmed related functions in crypto.erl, so I
guess it's a matter of ssh module implementation.

FYI
Kenji Rikitake

In the message <20090712025646.GA44385@REDACTED>
dated Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 11:56:22AM +0900,