[erlang-questions] Re: Any HTTP 1.0 clients out there?

Oscar Hellström oscar@REDACTED
Mon Jul 13 14:12:27 CEST 2009

Hi Steve,

I guess that depends on what kind of clients you will have. If you have
a controlled set of clients it would be very easy to make sure that
there are no HTTP/1.0 clients, but in a scenario where clients is the
general public I think you might still get some HTTP/1.0 clients. For
instance, lynx on my machine (,2.8.6rel.5 libwww-FM/2.14...) is claiming
to be an HTTP/1.0 client while links (ELinks/0.11.1-1.2etch...) on
another machine of mine is using HTTP/1.1. I do use lynx and links every
now and then, but I don't know if I would be a relevant user of your
application.