[erlang-questions] Any HTTP 1.0 clients out there?

Oscar Hellström oscar@REDACTED
Mon Jul 13 11:14:55 CEST 2009

Hi Steve,

May I just ask why you're asking? Are you interested in using a HTTP/1.0
client, or are you asking if you should put any effort in to making a
server 1.0 compliant?

My only experience of HTTP/1.0 was in a commercial project not too long
a ago (~2 years). The protocol an external service used was XML over
HTTP, and their servers would only speak HTTP/1.0. This mainly affected
connection keep-alive, since we didn't want to do any chunked upload or
such. I don't know if this is still the case though.