[erlang-questions] Mnesia and file system snapshot

wde wde@REDACTED
Mon Jul 13 08:17:28 CEST 2009

Hello,

I would like to "backup" the mnesia directory by using a file system snapshot (like zfs snapshot for example). Before to take the snapshot I must be sure that mnesia files are in consistent state. Does the mnesia checkpoint maintain  files (LOG, DAT,DCD,DCL ) in a consistent state (doc refers to tables state but not files) ?

Otherwise I can always snaphot a backup file .

Any feedback mnesia+file system snapshot would be appreciated.

Thank you,

wde