[erlang-questions] 20k messages in 4s but want to go faster!

Ulf Wiger ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Sat Jul 11 17:33:24 CEST 2009

Are your performance figures taken from the EC2
instances?

I don't have that much experience with running erlang
on virtual processors, but what I've seen so far leads
me to believe that IO in particular can be a problem.

BR,
Ulf W

--
Ulf Wiger