20k messages in 4s but want to go faster!

Jim Morris wolfmanjm@REDACTED
Sat Jul 11 00:45:30 CEST 2009

All the clients are on the same node, and the test manager is on the
same machine but a different Node. The test manager can be on any
machine as it doesn't look at the timestamps, the clients calculate
the deltas, the manager just prints out the results.